PLEASE USE THE 'ITEMS FOR SALE' DROPDOWN MENU TO NAVIGATE CATEGORIES
HOW TO ORDER
1) Send an e-mail to reserve the item(s) you would like to purchase and your shipping location for calculating shipping costs. Email:
2) The item will be put 'on hold'.
3) A total will be calculated with shipping and any extra fees that may be incurred depending on the method of payment. Payment must be sent in a timely manner.
4) When payment is received items are shipped within 1-2 business days. The tracking number for your package will be provided by e-mail.
5) Interest free layaway options are available, please contact us to discuss what works best for you. A minimum 25% deposit is required for any layaway plan, this is non-refundable should the purchase not be completed.
International customers: Shipping within USA and Canada is always very affordable. We also offer competitive express shipping options to Europe and other overseas locations. Please enquire for quotes. Actual shipping rates will be charged with no additional handling or surprise fees. Items are packaged carefully and we do not charge any extra for packaging supplies.
*Please note: We are not experts in the import requirements of other nations. When ordering items, please ensure they are permitted entry to that destination. We will not be responsible for items that are delayed or held under the legislation or regulations of other countries. During transit, any damaged property should be reported to the carrying agent. Shipping with or without insurance is optional. Shipping without insurance is most affordable however we will not be responsible for lost uninsured packages. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to settle insurance claims.
ALL PRICES ARE U.S. DOLLARS
*Payment of the equivalent converted amount in Canadian dollars is also possible for Canadian customers based on the actual exchange rate on the day of transaction.
100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED
All items on this website are guaranteed authentic period military historical artifacts unless otherwise stated. Everything we offer has always been the best quality we could find. A seven day inspection period upon package arrival is provided on all items. Permission is granted to post photos of anything for sale on this site to any web forum for 'review' or 'discussion' amongst historians. Some items for sale may have already been discussed previously on forums. We stand behind what we sell.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ITEMS AND ADDITIONAL PHOTO REQUESTS
Answers to questions and additional photos will be provided in a timely matter, don't be afraid to ask. Our e-mail is closely monitored.